CEC (Cowes Enterprise College) Cowes, Isle of Wight, United Kingdom.
Saturday to Sunday October 20 to 21, 2018
For press, media and marketing, our team at Future Gothic Entertainment are your first port of call!
For press and media enquiries please contact:
email@example.com – with ‘Island Con Press‘ in the subject line. Then we’ll direct your message to the right people.
If you have any questions that are not related to press or media you’ll find our FAQ here or alternatively please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Island Con offer complimentary press passes to media and news outlets. The passes are not limitless so cannot be guaranteed.
They are provided to professional working adults, 18 or over, who have contacted through the details on this page only and have been approved for a press pass.
1) Cut off date for press registration is 1st October 2018
2) Your press passes will be physically sent out to you and will have the names of the persons on the pass.
3) If you are applying as a team, a limit in numbers may apply but we will need names of the people attending by 1st October latest.
4) Press passes are non-transferable.
5) Your press pass does not give you access to VIP privileges.
6) If you require an interview with a specific guest then please make us aware before 1st October. There is a guest interview schedule but requests cannot be guaranteed. You are not permitted to interview guests at their tables.
We will be adding a digital library to this page with images than can be used for media purposes only. Accreditation to ‘Island Con’ is required.